Ayung River Rafting and Bali Swing Ubud is the best package for Ayung River rafting combined with Bali jungle swing activities. This tour package is a super save package with an affordable price and fun tourist activities. Of cause it become memorable holiday in Bali.
find exciting experiences with us on a one day tour in Bali. Conquer the challenges along the 14km Ayung River. The river in Ayung Ubud is the second best river for rafting activities in Bali. Then feel flying with a swing in the tourist area of Tegalalang, Ubud. See the panoramic view of the beautiful rice fields while floating at a height.
Enjoy your great day with double Activities in Bali, we made to support your beautiful holiday in Bali. For thing to on Ayung River rafting package please check below :
Ayung River Rafting and Bali Swing Ubud
In the Ayung River Rafting and Bali Swing activities you will see and do the most popular activities in Ubud Bali, among of them;
1. Ayung River Rafting in Ubud
We come to pick you up from your hotel with private hotel transfer and bring to Ubud area for ayung river rafting Bali. We invite you to spur adrenaline in the Ayung river located in the north of Ubud.
The second best river for white water rafting with track length of 14km from start points to finish points. And find fun adventures with experienced rafting guides equipped with international security equipment.
This River has Difficulty Level II-III / Beginner Class, The rapids class on the Ayung River is for beginners also very easily accessible and suitable for those who have never tried rafting activities before. Therefore, it can be considered as a family-friendly rafting Bali.
Ayung River provides the second longest rafting route after Telaga Waja river rafting. The length of the ayung river rafting adventure is 14 – 16 km. Offering thrilling adventures combined with nature tourism in central Bali. The Ayung River Ubud is the first river used for Bali rafting trips.
2. Bali Swing Ubud
After Ayung River rafting is over. You can take time to change clothes and enjoy the buffet lunch. That is included in the Ayung River Rafting and Bali Swing Package. Then your driver with private car will invite you to visit the famous rice terrace by joining to do the second activity, namely Bali Swing Ubud.
Bali Swing Ubud is a thrilling activity, swinging above the altitude in the middle of the trees with a view of rice fields. Make the best photo with your partner or family on a swing, bird’s nest or other unique photo media.
Ayung River Rafting and Bali Swing Ubud, highlights :
- Rafting Trip with Buffet Lunch and private pick-up and Drop off hotel is Included
- Go on Bali’s top adventure – see the lush rain forest, waterfalls, and breathtaking gorges
- The best guides in the business – professional trained and friendly – top-of-the-line equipment
- Insurance covered for Rafting
- Enjoy the swinging with rice terrace panorama
- See close local farmer and capture your best memory in the best world heritage Icon – Tegalalang Rice Terrace
Ayung River Rafting and Bali Swing Ubud, Itinerary
- 08.00 – Pick up at hotel (the time is depend on your location)
- 09.45 – Arrive at starting point of ayung river, short briefing and change of clotch
- 10.00 – Enjoy the Ayung rafting adventure
- 12.00 – Rafting finish and go to finish point
- 12.30 – Enjoy lunch buffet Indonesian Food
- 13.30 – Visit Tegalalang Village for Bali Swing Ubud by Aloha Swing
- 15.00 – Visit World Heritage Icon – Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- 16.30 – Back to Hotel
What’s Included ?
- Hotel Pick up and return transfers
- High quality rafting equipment & International Safety Standard
- Welcome drink
- Clean towel
- Safety & paddle briefing
- Professionally trained raft guide
- Changing room & shower at finish point
- Insurance coverage
- Buffet lunch with delicious local food after rafting.
- Ticket for Bali Swing Ubud by Aloha Swing
- Entrance fee for Tegalalang Rice Terrace
Price Ayung River Rafting and Bali Swing Ubud
|TOTAL PERSON||PRICE in USD|
|2 – 3 persons||USD. 65/ person|
|4 – 6 persons||USD. 60/ person|
|7 persons – Up||USD. 50/ person|
Pick up and Drop Off area ~ Nusa Dua, Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, Tuban, Jimbaran, and Ubud
What You Need to Bring ?
- Short Pants or Swimsuit
- Change of dry clothes
- Sport Shoes or Strapped Sandals
- Extra Money
- Waterproof Camera
Terms and Condition
- Get special price for a group booking more than 4 participant
- The tour is private tours and that means there is no other participant
- The tour will assist by English speaking tour driver
- Flexible time arrangement and subject to change based on your request
- For single traveler there is additional charge 50%
- The payment you can pay upon start the tour and no deposit needed
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates
FAQ ( frequently asked questions )
1. What do I need to bring?
Not much, remember our activities are all included. We recommend that you bring a Short Pants or Swimsuit, Change of dry clothes, Sunscreen, Hat, Sport Shoes or Strapped Sandals, Waterproof Camera, Extra money for other personal expenses.
2. What should I wear?
Wear anything that is comfortable. It is recommended to wear swimming shoes, or sneakers. Better to dress in a bath or clothes that dry quickly. And also use sunscreen to protect your skin from sunburn.
3. What the place for rafting and Swing ?
We provide white water rafting at ayung river and jungle swing we serve at tegalalang Ubud Bali. This great panorama with coconut tree and rice field.
4. Are there any extra fees that I will have to pay on top of the listed price?
No, we do not charge additional fees or additional costs for transportation, lunch and insurance. The price listed is the price you pay. Tax included.
5. Do participants should be able to swim and what the minimum age can to join rafting and Swing?
Swimming skills are not required for rafting activity and Minimum age is suitable from 7 – 65 years old.
How to make a reservation for Ayung River Rafting and Bali Swing Ubud