Ayung River Rafting Ubud Bali is a safe water activity in Ayung River located north of Ubud, This is the best rafting for beginners and professionals, we invite you join us and get the fantastic experience through rice field, forest, ramayana reliefe on the rock along the river.
Ayung River Rafting Ubud Bali has Difficulty Level II-III / Beginner Class, The rapids class on the Ayung River is for beginners also very easily accessible and suitable for those who have never tried rafting activities before. Therefore, it can be considered as a family-friendly rafting Bali.
For those who love taking far more adventurous activities that can pump up your adrenaline, Ayung River is one of Bali’s biggest and longest rivers which ideally hosts for 2.5 hour long rafting – River Rafting Bali
Ayung River Rafting Ubud Bali, Highlights:
- Rafting Trip with Buffet Lunch and pick up Included
- Go on Bali’s top adventure – see the lush rainforest, waterfalls, and breathtaking gorges
- The best guides in the business – professional trained and friendly – top-of-the-line equipment
- Suitable for couple, group travellers and people of all ages – from 7 to 65 years old
- Personal insurance
- Minimum 2 Participants
What’s included ?
- Hotel Pick up and return transfers (Nusa Dua, Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, Tuban, Jimbaran, Uluwatu and Ubud)
- High quality rafting equipment & International Safety Standard
- Welcome drink
- Clean towel
- Safety & paddle breifing
- Professionally trained raft guide
- Changing room & shower at finish point
- Personal insurance coverage up to US $55,000.
- Buffet lunch with delicious local food after rafting.
Ayung River Rafting Ubud Bali Price :
with sharing transfer
|USD. 25||Min, 2 persons
with private transfer
|USD. 35||Min, 2 persons
** Get special price for group booking
Ayung River Rafting Ubud Bali, Pick Up Time :
I. Morning Trip
- 08:30 am : Nusa Dua / Jimbaran / Uluwatu
- 09:00 am : Kuta / Legian / Seminyak / Canggu / Tuban
- 09:30 am : Sanur
- 09:45 am : Ubud
II. Afternoon Trip
- 10:00 am : Nusa Dua / Jimbaran / Uluwatu
- 10:30 am : Kuta / Legian / Seminyak / Canggu / Tuban
- 11:00 am : Sanur
- 11:30 am : Ubud
What You Need to Bring ?
- Short Pants or Swimsuit
- Change of dry clothes
- Sport Shoes or Strapped Sandals
- Extra Money
- Waterproof Camera
How to make a reservation for River Rafting Bali and Packages:
- Simply fill the “RESERVATION DATA” which will be sent via Email, SMS, Phone, or WhatsApp.
- E-mail : email@example.com
- hotline : +6281236194398 ( text, whatsapp, phone )