Ayung River Rafting Ubud Bali is a safe water activity in Ayung River located north of Ubud. This is the best rafting for beginners and professionals. We invite you join us, and get the fantastic experience through rice field, forest, ramayana reliefe on the rock along the river.
Ayung River Rafting Ubud Bali has Difficulty Level II-III / Beginner Class, The rapids class on the Ayung River is for beginners also very easily accessible and suitable for those who have never tried rafting activities before. Therefore, it can be considered as a family-friendly rafting Bali.
Ayung River provides the second longest rafting route after Telaga Waja river rafting. The length of the ayung river rafting adventure is 14 km kilometers. Offering thrilling adventures combined with nature tourism in central Bali. The Ayung River Ubud is the first river used for Bali rafting trips.
Ayung White Water River Rafting Ubud
Located in the northern part of Ubud with pure nature. With a green landscape along the road to the river, and on this rafting adventure trip. When you follow the Ayung river rafting, you will get excitement, adrenaline drive, fantastic tropical scenery.
Hidden waterfalls, the beauty of the river wall with natural carving decorations. Feel the challenge of Ubud Bali White Water Rafting Adventure. With various facilities prepared to explore one of the famous rivers. As the best rafting place in Bali.
For those who love taking far more adventurous activities that can pump up your adrenaline, Ayung River is one of Bali’s biggest and longest rivers which ideally hosts for 2.5 hour long rafting – River Rafting Bali
Ayung River Rafting Ubud Bali, highlights
- Rafting Trip with Buffet Lunch and pick up Included
- Go on Bali’s top adventure – see the lush rain forest, waterfalls, and breathtaking gorges
- The best guides in the business – professional trained and friendly – top-of-the-line equipment
- Suitable for couple, group travelers and people of all ages – from 7 to 65 years old
- Personal insurance
- Minimum 2 Participants
What’s included ?
- Private Hotel transfers ( return )
- High quality rafting equipment & International Safety Standard
- Welcome drink
- Clean towel
- Safety & paddle briefing
- Professionally trained raft guide
- Changing room & shower at finish point
- Personal insurance coverage up to US $55,000.
- Buffet lunch with delicious local food after rafting.
|TOTAL PERSON||PRICE without TRANSPORT||PRICE + HOTEL TRANSFERS|
|2 – 3 persons||IDR. 325K/ person||IDR. 500K/person|
|4 – 6 persons||IDR. 300K/ person||IDR. 475K/person|
|7 – 12 persons||IDR. 275K/ person||IDR. 450K/person|
|13 person – up||IDR. 250K/ person||IDR. 425K/person|
Ayung River Rafting Ubud Bali, Pick Up Time
I. Morning Trip
- 08:30 am : Nusa Dua / Jimbaran / Uluwatu
- 09:00 am : Kuta / Legian / Seminyak / Canggu / Tuban
- 09:30 am : Sanur
- 09:45 am : Ubud
II. Afternoon Trip
- 10:00 am : Nusa Dua / Jimbaran / Uluwatu
- 10:30 am : Kuta / Legian / Seminyak / Canggu / Tuban
- 11:00 am : Sanur
- 11:30 am : Ubud
What You Need to Bring ?
- Change of dry clothes
- Sport Shoes or Strapped Sandals
- Extra Money
- Waterproof Camera
- Hotel transfers or tour is private, that means there is no other participant if book with hotel transfers
- The tour will assist by English speaking tour driver
- For single traveler there is additional charge 50%
- Reasonable and fair price and that means no hidden charge
- For the payment you may pay upon start the tour and no deposit needed
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates
Guide How to Rafting at Ayung Bali
So, how does rafting at Ayung Bali keep it safe and fun? Here are some things you should pay attention to:
1. How to Rafting at Ayung Bali is Ensure Your Body is Fit
Being able to swim is one of the most important requirements when it comes to rafting. But the most priority is to prepare a fit body. A fit body will make you always ready to face the swift flow of the river, and always fully concentrate on following the instructions of the instructor. You’ll also be much more prepared and resilient when the boat capsizes or has to fall into the water.
2. Use Full Equipment and Comfortable Clothing
How to raft at Ayung Bali to stay safe? You must of course use the proper security devices. The good news is, that super complete rafting equipment, such as rubber boat helmets, buoys, ropes, oars, and others, are available at many rafting equipment rental services on the Ayung River. All the equipment is even international standard. This means that you only need to pay rent which is quite affordable.
Otherwise, you are advised to wear a swimsuit, or a comfortable T-shirt and leggings. Also use shoes or sandals that don’t come off easily, because rafting will keep you busy with the impact and push of the water. Don’t let your footwear just slip off, or your clothes hinder movement.
No need to wear nice clothes. During the rafting, the clothes you wear will get wet. So, you should save fashionable clothes as a change of clothes. Jewelry should also not be worn because it is susceptible to water damage, damage, or loss.
3. Warm up to Avoid Injury
Rafting is part of the sport. For this reason, you and your team must first warm up before actually getting on the boat and wading through the river. Rafting will make you get shocks repeatedly. Warming up will keep you from injury because the muscles are more flexible.
The warm-up technique will usually be guided by the instructor. You may be invited to warm up in the legs, arms, and neck. The warm-up movement will end with jumping and jogging.
Even though it may seem trivial, you should follow the instructor’s advice, and run the warm-up session properly. This is even one of the important physical preparations so that you can apply correctly, how to raft at Ayung Bali.
4. Pay Attention to the Sitting Position and How to Hold the Paddle
The sitting position will determine the balance of the boat when it will slide, to wade through the river to the finish line. Arrange with the team so that the sitting position on each side of the boat can be balanced. When rafting on the Ayung river, you and your group will always be accompanied by an instructor.
This will make it easier to adjust the sitting position to maintain the balance of the boat. Also, pay attention to how you hold the paddle. Position the paddle like a flat board, and grip the center paddle handle with your left hand, then the other hand holding the end of the paddle stick.
This position will make it easier for you to move the paddle according to the instructions. Make sure you hold the oar firmly and swiftly so that all the teams on the boat can work together to control the boat from the brunt of the water currents and rocks.
5. Be Prepared When You Have to Fall from the Boat
Falling from the boat is a common risk when rafting on the Ayung river and other rivers. Instead of panicking, you can do some of the best things, including staying swimming and positioning yourself in a lying-down condition.
The life jacket will keep you afloat, then let your body go with the flow. The instructor will usually provide immediate assistance, for example by extending a rope from the boat, then pulling you back to join and continue the journey.
6. Be Prepared When the Boat Overturns
Another risk besides falling is having to experience an overturned boat. The cause could be due to many things, maybe because it was hit by a large rock, or rolled by a strong current. Do not panic to speed up the return of the boat to its original position.
You and your team can work together to keep the air in the boat’s sunken cavities. Next, immediately dive to get out of the boat trap. Be careful not to hit rocks while diving, or want to flip the boat back up.
7. Follow the Rafting Guide instructions
Rafting will be very exciting when you and your team can brave the current and make it to the finish line safely. For that, always pay attention and follow the cues to paddle the oars so that the boat is always under control. Here are some of the most frequently used instruction signs:
- The “Forward” instruction means that you must pedal the oar inward.
- The “Back” instruction means that the lady is pedaled outwards.
- The “Right Forward – Left Backward” instruction means that the participant sitting on the right side pedals the oar inward while the participant on the left pedals in the opposite direction.
- The “Right Backward – Left Forward” instruction, means that the participant on the right pedals the oar outwards and the participant on the left pedals inwards.
- The “Stop” instruction means that all participants are prohibited from moving the paddle by releasing the paddle handle and raising their hands.
- The “Move Right” instruction means that all participants sitting on the left side must move to the right position.
- The “Move Left” instruction means that all participants on the right move to the left.
- The “Boom” instruction means the boat is facing rapids and has the potential to fall or capsize. This kind of instruction means you have to bend down while lifting the oar, then hold on tight to the boat.
FAQ ( frequently asked questions )
Not much, remember our activities are all included. We recommend that you bring a Short Pants or Swimsuit, Change of dry clothes, Sunscreen, Hat, Sport Shoes or Strapped Sandals, Waterproof Camera, Extra money for other personal expenses.ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.
Wear anything that is comfortable. It is recommended to wear swimming shoes, or sneakers. Better to dress in a bath or clothes that dry quickly. And also use sunscreen to protect your skin from sunburn.
Yes. Reservations are required help us determine the number of guides we need to ensure that our groups remain manageable and enjoyable.
No, we do not charge additional fees or additional costs for transportation, lunch and insurance. The price listed is the price you pay. Tax included.
Swimming skills are not required for rafting activity and Minimum age is suitable from 7 – 65 years old.
How to Make a Booking for Ayung River Rafting Ubud Bali
FOR LAST MINUTE Booking, please send your request via WhatsApp/Viber: +62 81236194398 Office Hour: 08.00 AM – 17.00 PM Or Please fill out this form below to make a booking or ask questions