Bali White Water Rafting Adventure Ubud is a challenging water activity located on the Ayung Ubud River in Bali. This island has several rafting places including in Ubud. Ayung River is a popular river for adventure rafting in Ubud. Are you a beginner, or a professional rafter and you want to explore this river? You can choose Ubud Bali White Water Rafting Adventure by Bali River Rafting. Let’s check the details.
Bali White Water Rafting Adventure Ubud on the Ayung River
Besides the Telaga Waja River, the second popular river is the Ayung River. The ayung river has a challenging white water rafting route. The most important is the route and rapids are still safe for all types of rafters even for beginner rafter.
The first reason is that the Ayung River has extraordinary views including rice fields, forests, and even Ramayana reliefs on rocks along the river. This river can also be accessed even for beginners or families. This is also considered a long river in Bali and it takes 2.5 hours to complete the route.
Ubud Bali White Water Rafting Adventure, Highlights:
- Rafting Trip with Buffet Lunch and pick up Included
- Go on Bali’s top adventure – see the lush rain forest, waterfalls, and breathtaking gorges
- The best guides in the business – professional trained and friendly – top-of-the-line equipment
- Suitable for couple, group travelers and people of all ages – from 7 to 65 years old
- The route and rapids are still safe for all types of rafters even for beginner rafter.
- Personal insurance
Benefit you get, when you book with River Rafting Bali ?
- Private Hotel transfers ( return )
- High quality rafting equipment & International Safety Standard
- Welcome drink
- Clean towel
- Safety & paddle briefing
- Professionally trained raft guide
- Changing room & shower at finish point
- Personal insurance coverage up to US $55,000.
- Buffet lunch with delicious local food after rafting.
Pick Up Time :
I. Morning Trip
- 08:30 am : Nusa Dua / Jimbaran / Uluwatu
- 09:00 am : Kuta / Legian / Seminyak / Canggu / Tuban
- 09:30 am : Sanur
- 09:45 am : Ubud
II. Afternoon Trip
- 10:00 am : Nusa Dua / Jimbaran / Uluwatu
- 10:30 am : Kuta / Legian / Seminyak / Canggu / Tuban
- 11:00 am : Sanur
- 11:30 am : Ubud
What You Need to Bring ?
- Short Pants or Swimsuit
- Change of dry clothes
- Sport Shoes or Strapped Sandals
- Extra Money
- Waterproof Camera
How to Make a Booking for Bali White Water Rafting Adventure Ubud
FOR LAST MINUTE Booking, please send your request via WhatsApp/Viber: +62 81217205656