Batur volcano sunrise trekking is Feel the incredible trekking experience in the active volcanoes of Bali, Here you will see an active view of Mount Batur at an altitude of 1717 m above sea level. We will pick you up at the hotel at 1.00 am – 2.30 am in the morning depending on the hotel area, then we drive directly to the starting point at the foot of batur mountain.
Batur volcano sunrise trekking will take 1.5 to 2 hours to climb the mountain until the first peak, our professional local guide will accompany you during the trip to ensure your climb is safe.
From the top of the mountain you will see a stunning sunrise, the lake of Batur and the majestic mountain panorama in the eastern part of the island. While waiting for the sunrise, we will prepare breakfast such as boiled egg, bread, fruit, coffee or milk. When everything is over we will continue our journey back to the point where the Driver is waiting for you (around 8:00 am at 09.00 am)
Batur volcano sunrise trekking highlights
Mount Batur is a volcano and part of the UNESCO Global Geopark Network. Has the most amazing view on the Island of Bali. Indeed, visitors often comment that their Mount Batur trek is the highlight of their holiday.
Follow the trail under cover of darkness with a hiking guide along the trail until the dawn light begins to illuminate the trail and surroundings. A beautiful sunrise view awaits at the summit, but there’s plenty to see along the trail.
Once you reach the top, you’ll sit back and relax as the sun rises in the eastern sky. Your guide will start cooking your breakfast over the volcanic steam while you take pictures or sit back and enjoy the view.
Trekking Trip with breakfast and pick up Included. Go on Bali’s top adventure – see the lush rain forest, beautiful sunrise, and breathtaking gorges
The best guides in the business – professional trekking guide and friendly – trekking equipment. This activity Suitable for couple, group travelers and people of all ages – from 7 to 65 years old
Recommended Trekking Package
- Telaga Waja River Rafting + Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking
- Ayung River Rafting + Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking
Batur Volcano Sunrise Trekking, Itinerary :
- 01.40 – 02.30 AM : Pick up time (depend on your hotel location).
- 03.00 AM : Enjoy your coffee break and breakfast
- 04.00 AM : Arrival at starting point of Toyabungkah village.
- 06.15 AM : Arrival at the summit of Mount Batur (sunrise point).
- 07.00 AM : Enjoy simple breakfast while you wait for the sunrise ( cake, fruit, egg, coffee, tea or milk )
- 08.00 AM : Begin our descent to the finishing point of our trek (Toyabungkah village).
- 09.00 AM : Arrival at Toyabungkah village and board car.
- 11.30 AM : Stop off at a Balinese Coffee plantation (optional).
- 01.30 PM : Return arrival at your hotel.
Area for Pick Up
Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Benoa Harbor, Airport
Please contact us for pick up in different area
What Should You Bring
- Hiking shoes or sport shoes.
- Warm jacket & Long pants.
- Backpack & camera.
|2 – 3 persons|| USD. 47/ person|
|4 – 6 persons||USD. 45/ person|
|7 – 10 persons||USD. 40/ person|
|11 persons – Up||USD. 35/ person|
- Hotel pick up and transfer with English speaking driver
- Local professional trekking guide
- Entrance fee to the Village.
- Snack, Coffee or tea
- Flash light
- Hiking pole
- Mineral water
How to make a reservation for Batur Volcano Sunrise Trekking