Breakfast with Orangutan Ubud and Ayung River Rafting is a super save package that combines two activities in one day tour. This tour package is perfect for families, couples and groups. Enjoy your breakfast at the zoo accompanied by cute and adorable animals, namely orangutans. After your breakfast is finished, explore the zoo. See a variety of rare and funny animals before you take white water rafting adventure at Ayung River.
This is an exciting adventure in Bali that combines the excitement of white water rafting with the unique experience of having breakfast with Orangutans! Start your day with Ayung Rafting, exploring the beautiful Ayung River and facing exciting rapids. Surrounded by green tropical forests, you will feel a touch of Bali’s stunning nature while enjoying a memorable water adventure.
After that, continue your unforgettable experience with breakfast at Bali Zoo. Here, you will not only enjoy delicious dishes, but also have the rare opportunity to dine while close to cute and friendly Orangutans.
The Ayung Rafting and Breakfast with Orang Utan Package not only offers the excitement of a river adventure, but also provides special moments and admiration for biodiversity. With a combination of thrill and closeness to nature and animals, this package provides a holistic experience that satisfies all tastes for adventure and love of nature. Schedule your vacation now and discover the beauty of Bali through this unforgettable adventure!
Expect of Breakfast with Orangutan Ubud and Ayung River Rafting
This rafting package start from pick-up at your hotel by our private car and English speaking driver. Enjoy your delicious breakfast at resto Bali Zoo near by home of orangutan, than 2 hours 30 minutes for rafting adventure in Ayung river.
1. Breakfast With Orangutan in the Zoo
The first, we will pick you up at the hotel at 6.30 – 07.00 am with private basis. Then head to the Bali zoo in Singapadu, gianyar. Enjoy breakfast with a buffet menu surrounded by orangutans. In addition to a full breakfast you are also given several activities such as Morning Tea and Coffee, Zoo Admission and Animals Show.
Breakfast with orangutans is a rare experience that you can only get at the Bali Zoo. Enjoy a sumptuous breakfast in the area of the largest zoo in Bali. The restaurant is built on a pond surrounded by the world’s largest animals and cute animals to play with. He is an orangutan.
2. Ayung River Rafting Ubud Bali
After the zoo tour is complete, your driver will bring to our place (rafting office) to continue the orangutan breakfast package and ayung rafting. The next activity is white water rafting by conquering the swift water in the Ayung River. With international-standard safety equipment and certified rafting guides, this rafting adventure will certainly make safer and more enjoyable.
Paddle your inflatable boat along 14 km, for 2.5 hours before you enjoy lunch. Lunch, clean towels, lockers, shower room and insurance are also provided in the Breakfast with Orangutan and Ayung Rafting package.
Ayung River Rafting Ubud Bali has Difficulty Level II-III / Beginner Class, The rapids class on the Ayung River is for beginners also very easily accessible and suitable for those who have never tried rafting activities before. Therefore, it can be considered as a family-friendly rafting Bali.
Breakfast with Orangutan Ubud and Ayung River Rafting, Highlights
- Full breakfast with Orangutan at Bali Zoo
- Morning Tea and Coffee, Zoo Admission and Animals Show.
- Rafting Trip with Buffet Lunch
- Go on Bali’s top adventure – see the lush rain forest, waterfalls, and breathtaking gorges
- The best guides in the business – professional trained and friendly – top-of-the-line equipment
- Suitable for couple, group travelers and people of all ages – from 7 to 65 years old
- Insurance coverage
Breakfast with Orangutan + Ayung River Rafting Included
- Hotel Pick up and return transfers
- Full breakfast with Orangutan at Bali Zoo, Morning Tea and Coffee,
- Zoo Admission and Animals Show.
- High quality rafting equipment & International Safety Standard
- Clean towel
- Safety & paddle briefing
- Professionally trained raft guide
- Changing room & shower at finish point
- Insurance coverage
Breakfast with Orangutan + Ayung River Rafting Price
|2 – 3 persons
|USD. 85/ person
|4 – 6 persons
|USD. 79/ person
|7 persons – Up
|USD. 72/ person
Pick Up Times
06.30 am : Nusa Dua / Jimbaran
06.45 am : Kuta / Legian / Seminyak / Canggu / Tuban
07.00 am : Sanur / Ubud
What You Need to Bring ?
- Short Pants or Swimsuit
- Extra dry clothes
- Sport Shoes or Strapped Sandals
- Extra Money
- Waterproof Camera
Terms and Condition
- We provide special price, Get special price for a group booking more than 4 participant
- The tour is private tours and that means there is no other participant
- The tour will assist by English speaking tour driver
- Flexible time arrangement and subject to change based on your request
- For single traveler there is additional charge 50%
- The payment you can pay upon start the tour and no deposit needed
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates
FAQ ( frequently asked questions )
1. What do I need to bring?
Not much, remember our activities are all included. We recommend that you bring a Short Pants or Swimsuit, Change of dry clothes, Sunscreen, Hat, Sport Shoes or Strapped Sandals, Waterproof Camera, Extra money for other personal expenses.
2. What should I wear?
Wear anything that is comfortable. It is recommended to wear swimming shoes, or sneakers. Better to dress in a bath or clothes that dry quickly. And also use sunscreen to protect your skin from sunburn.
3. What the place for breakfast with orangutan ?
We provide great breakfast accompany with beautiful and friendly orangutan at Bali Zoo Park. The best zoo park with more than 100 animals life in this park
4. Are there any extra fees that I will have to pay on top of the listed price?
No, we do not charge additional fees or additional costs for transportation, lunch and insurance. The price listed is the price you pay. Tax included.
5. Do participants should be able to swim and what the minimum age can to join?
Swimming skills are not required for rafting activity and Minimum age is suitable from 7 – 65 years old.
How to make a reservation for Breakfast with Orangutan Ubud and Ayung River Rafting
FOR LAST MINUTE Booking, please send your request via WhatsApp/Viber: +62 81236194398 Office Hour: 08.00 AM – 17.00 PM Or Please fill out this form below to make a booking or ask questions for Breakfast with Orangutan Ubud and Ayung River Rafting