Telaga Waja River Rafting is one of the longest river rafting on east Bali. Located in Karangasem regency, the start point to runs southward Bali from southern slope of Mount Abang. With it’s specific current, clean water, natural views and soft rapids
The Telaga Waja River is the best river rafting ever in Bali. This river has a difficulty level III – IV but still safe for the beginners, the rapids are very challenging. And becoming more popular among the adventure seekers in Bali.
River speed is not extreme, but more than enough to improve your adrenaline. Telaga Waja River Rafting Bali is perfect for beginners, and very safe, and there is nothing to worry about. Everything is very tolerable with excellent service, friendly staff, rafting experience, well maintained equipment, insurance including welcome drinks, easy access to the river and easy access from the river to the restaurant.
This River has a downhill which is nearly 5 meters with a slope of about 50 degrees. At each edge of the Telaga Waja river is surrounded by rice fields, shrubs and trees. Not only the natural scenery, the fresh air around also an attraction at Telaga Waja river.
How Difficult is Telaga Waja River Rafting Bali
Most tourists are more interested in trying the Telaga Waja Rafting, why?. Because the rapids of the Telaga Waja river have a difficulty level II-level IV. Bali rafting white water rafting consists of several levels of difficulty. Basically, the Telaga Waja River can compare into fast class difficulties.
- Difficulty level II – don’t need too many maneuvers to pass the route with this difficulty. If you fall from a raft, spend big, you won’t get injured.
- Level III Difficulties – need good control and maneuvering because there are some extreme rapids along the route with this difficulty.
- Extreme level IV difficulties which also require rapid maneuvering and control.
The length of the Telaga Waja River Rafting
The first river you must visit is the Bali white water rafting river. You will not take a raft for the entire Telaga Waja River. However, only a small portion of this river will be the route for you.
And that’s only a small part, you get 16 kilometers of travel that is ready to be conquered. The standard time to complete the route is around 2.5 hours. Long enough and satisfying from our perspective.
Telaga Waja Rafting Include :
- High quality rafting equipment & International Safety Standard
- Free Use Clean Towel
- Safety & paddle briefing
- Professionally trained raft guide
- Changing room & shower at finish point
- Personal insurance coverage up to US $55,000
- Buffet lunch with delicious local food after rafting
Price of Telaga Waja Rafting
|2 – 3 persons
|USD. 35/ person
|4 – 6 persons
|USD. 30/ person
|7 persons – Up
|USD. 27/ person
What You Need to Bring
- Change of dry clothes
- Sport Shoes or Strapped Sandals
- Extra Money
- Waterproof Camera
Terms and Condition
- Get special price for a group booking more than 4 participant
- The tour is private tours and that means there is no other participant
- The tour will assist by English speaking tour driver
- Flexible time arrangement and subject to change based on your request
- For single traveler there is additional charge 50%
- The payment you can pay upon start the tour and no deposit needed
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates
FAQ ( frequently asked questions ) Telaga Waja River Rafting Bali
Not much, remember our activities are all included. We recommend that you bring a Short Pants or Swimsuit, Change of dry clothes, Sunscreen, Hat, Sport Shoes or Strapped Sandals, Waterproof Camera, Extra money for other personal expenses.
Wear anything that is comfortable. It is recommended to wear swimming shoes, or sneakers. Better to dress in a bath or clothes that dry quickly. And also use sunscreen to protect your skin from sunburn.
Yes. Reservations are required help us determine the number of guides we need to ensure that our groups remain manageable and enjoyable.
No, we do not charge additional fees or additional costs for transportation, lunch and insurance. The price listed is the price you pay. Tax included.
Swimming skills are not required for rafting activity and Minimum age is suitable from 7 – 65 years old.
Follow the instructions – Complete Guide How to Telaga Waja Rafting Bali
Rafting will be very exciting when you and your team can brave the current and make it to the finish line safely. For that, always pay attention and follow the cues to paddle the oars so that the boat is always under control. Here are some of the most frequently used instruction signs:
- The “Forward” instruction means that you must pedal the oar inward.
- The “Back” instruction means that the lady is pedaled outwards.
- The “Right Forward – Left Backward” instruction means that the participant sitting on the right side pedals the oar inward while the participant on the left pedals in the opposite direction.
- The “Right Backward – Left Forward” instruction, means that the participant on the right pedals the oar outwards and the participant on the left pedals inwards.
- The “Stop” instruction means that all participants are prohibited from moving the paddle by releasing the paddle handle and raising their hands.
- The “Move Right” instruction means that all participants sitting on the left side must move to the right position.
- The “Move Left” instruction means that all participants on the right move to the left.
- The “Boom” instruction means the boat is facing rapids and has the potential to fall or capsize. This kind of instruction means you have to bend down while lifting the oar, then hold on tight to the boat.
How to Make a Booking Telaga Waja River Rafting
FOR LAST MINUTE Booking, please send your request via WhatsApp/Viber: +62 81236194398 Office Hour: 08.00 AM – 17.00 PM Or Please fill out this form below to make a booking or ask questions :