Telaga Waja River Rafting Bali Ubud Tour is combination tour with river rafting and visit some famous places in ubud and surrounding in one day tour package. Pick up by private car and professional driver to bring you to rafting company at Telaga Waja river depends your own interest.
Enjoy the river rafting, delicious buffet lunch with Asia menu, professional rafting guide than continue to visit Temple, Coffee organic farm, visit arts village ( wood carving, batik village ) – Telaga Waja River Rafting Bali Ubud Tour
Activity of Telaga Waja River Rafting Bali Ubud Tour
Telaga Waja River Rafting
Telaga Waja River Rafting is the best river rafting ever in Bali. This river has a difficulty level III – IV but still safe for the beginners, the rapids are very challenging. And becoming more popular among the adventure seekers in Bali.
Telaga Waja River has a downhill which is nearly 5 meters with a slope of about 50 degrees. To raft down in this downhill is the most exciting part of rafting on the Telaga Waja River Rafting, Telaga Waja River also offers a view of unspoiled nature
Tegalalang Rice Terrace Ubud
After telaga waja rafting tour finish. The private visit will proceed by welcoming you to go through your day in Tegalalang with the heavenly rice paddies. Look carefully and discover neighborhood individuals developing rice utilizing customary planting and water system methods got from nearby astuteness.
Catch your marvelous photograph with a foundation of green rice field handle that extends before you. Here you can likewise stroll along the bend of an excellent rice field with a little stroll to the center of the Tegalalang rice paddies region.
Agro Tourism and Coffee Plantation will be your following visit, you can discover various of local product and fruit from different sorts of organic products, flavors, to the most costly coffee (Luwak coffee). Find and ability we deal with the most costly coffee with the best quality in the slopes and valleys close Kintamani town
Extra Ubud Tour some sightseeing can to visit : visit Temple, Coffee organic farm, visit arts village ( wood carving, batik village ) and wherever you want !
Telaga Waja River Rafting Bali Ubud Tour, Highlights:
- Rafting Trip with Buffet Lunch and pick up Included
- Go on Bali’s top adventure – see the lush rainforest, waterfalls, and breathtaking gorges
- The best guides in the business – professional trained and friendly – top-of-the-line equipment
- Suitable for couple, group travelers and people of all ages – from 7 to 65 years old
- Personal insurance coverage
- Extra Private tour service to Ubud area
What’s included ?
- Hotel Pick up and return transfers
- High quality rafting equipment & International Safety Standard
- Welcome drink
- Clean towel
- Safety & paddle breifing
- Professionally trained raft guide
- Changing room & shower at finish point
- Personal insurance coverage
- Buffet lunch with delicious local food after rafting.
- Private tour to Ubud area
Pick Up Times:
- 07:00 am : Nusa Dua / Tanah Lot / Uluwatu / Jimbaran
- 07:15 am : Kuta / Legian / Seminyak / Canggu / Tuban
- 07:30 am : Sanur
- 07:35 am : Ubud
|2 – 3 persons||USD. 55/ person|
|4 – 6 persons||USD. 50/ person|
|7 persons – Up||USD. 45/ person|
Terms and Condition :
- Get special price for a group booking more than 4 participant
- The tour is private tours and that means there is no other participant
- The tour will assist by English speaking tour driver
- Flexible time arrangement and subject to change based on your request
- For single traveler there is additional charge 50%
- The payment you can pay upon start the tour and no deposit needed
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates
FAQ ( frequently asked questions )
1. What do I need to bring?
Not much, remember our activities are all included. We recommend that you bring a Short Pants or Swimsuit, Change of dry clothes, Sunscreen, Hat, Sport Shoes or Strapped Sandals, Waterproof Camera, Extra money for other personal expenses.
2. What should I wear?
Wear anything that is comfortable. It is recommended to wear swimming shoes, or sneakers. Better to dress in a bath or clothes that dry quickly. And also use sunscreen to protect your skin from sunburn.
3. Do I have to make a reservation or can I just show up?
Yes. Reservations are required help us determine the number of guides we need to ensure that our groups remain manageable and enjoyable.
4. Are there any extra fees that I will have to pay on top of the listed price?
No, we do not charge additional fees or additional costs for transportation, lunch and insurance. The price listed is the price you pay. Tax included.
5. Do participants should be able to swim and what the minimum age can to join?
Swimming skills are not required for rafting activity and Minimum age is suitable from 7 – 65 years old.
How to make a reservation for Telaga Waja River Rafting Bali Ubud Tour :