Telaga Waja River Rafting Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking is the best double activities that you can try during your holiday in Bali. The tour start at 02.00 AM from your hotel then our driver will take you to start point for mount batur sunrise trekking. Enjoy early morning trekking, Guide by our professional trekking guide, watch the spectacular view of sunrise, breakfast with steam egg from the volcano and a few sandwich.
After the trekking finish we will continue the journey to Telaga Waja River Rafting is the best river rafting ever in Bali. This river has a difficulty level III – IV but still safe for the beginners, the rapids are very challenging. And becoming more popular among the adventure seekers in Bali.
Telaga Waja River Rafting Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Pick up by private car and professional driver to start point for mount batur sunrise trekking, all equipment included.
Telaga Waja River Rafting Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking, Highlights:
- Early morning trekking at 4 am
- Witnessing spectacular sunrise view, Breakfast on the top of mount
- Rafting Trip with Buffet Lunch and pick up Included
- Go on Bali’s top adventure – see the lush rainforest, waterfalls, and breathtaking gorges
- The best guides in the business – professional trained and friendly – top-of-the-line equipment
- Suitable for couple, group travellers and people of all ages – from 7 to 65 years old
- Personal insurance coverage ( rafting )
Telaga Waja River Rafting Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking, Itinerary :
- 01.40 – 03.00 AM: Pick up time (depend on your hotel location).
- 03.00 AM : Enjoy the coffee break before Trekking
- 04.00 AM : Begin our trek to Mount Batur Bali.
- 06.15 AM : Arrival at the summit crater, witness the spectacular sunrise and Enjoy the Breakfast
- 07.40 AM : Begin our descent to Toya Bungkah Village.
- 08.40 AM : Arrival at Toya Bungkah Village (finish point).
- 10.00 AM : Stop off at a Balinese Coffee plantation.
- 12.00 PM : Starting point of Rafting.
- 02.00 PM : Finish point of Rafting & having lunch.
- 03.30 PM : Back to the hotel.
What’s included ?
- Hotel Pick up and return transfers (Nusa Dua, Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, Tuban, Jimbaran, Uluwatu and Ubud)
- High quality rafting equipment & International Safety Standard
- Welcome drink
- Clean towel
- Safety & paddle breifing
- Professionally trained raft guide
- Changing room & shower at finish point
- Personal insurance coverage
- Buffet lunch with delicious local food after rafting.
- Trekking equipment
- Breakfast with steam egg from the volcano and a few sandwich
- Professional Trekking Guide
|2 – 3 persons
||USD. 75/ person
|4 – 6 persons
||USD. 65/ person
|7 persons – Up
||USD. 60/ person
What You Need to Bring:
- Short Pants or Swimsuit
- Change of dry clothes
- Jacket for trekking
- Sport Shoes or Strapped Sandals
- Extra Money
- Waterproof Camera
Reed Also Our Best Services for :
Terms and Condition :
- Get special price for a group booking more than 4 participant
- The tour is private tours and that means there is no other participant
- The tour will assist by English speaking tour driver
- Flexible time arrangement and subject to change based on your request
- For single traveler there is additional charge 50%
- The payment you can pay upon start the tour and no deposit needed
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates
How to make a reservation for Telaga Waja River Rafting Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking :