Telaga Waja River Water Rafting Besakih Temple Tour is one of the most popular tour we designed for your best holiday experience in Bali. Our team will pick you up at 08.00 from your hotel, then we will take you to Telaga Waja River water rafting to enjoy and paddle for 2.5 hours in the longest river rafting in Bali.
This river has a difficulty level III – IV but still safe for the beginners, the rapids are very challenging. And becoming more popular among the adventure seekers in Bali.
Telaga Waja River has a downhill which is nearly 5 meters with a slope of about 50 degrees. To raft down in this downhill is the most exciting part of rafting on the Telaga Waja River Rafting, Telaga Waja River also offers a view of unspoiled nature
In the course of rafting you will be guided by experienced instructors. Your safety and excitement are our main goals. Enjoy exciting challenges, scenery along the beautiful river, clear water.
Upon completion of the rafting we will provide lunch with a delicious buffet menu at the rafting restaurant. Then the tour will continue to visit Besakih Temple is the most important and largest Hindu temple in Bali.
Telaga Waja River Rafting Besakih Temple Tour will be very comfortable with our private air-conditioning car and our professional driver is always outstanding offering his or her best service with the information you need.
Extra Besakih Temple Tour, some sightseeing can to visit : visit besakih mother temple tour bali, Coffee organic farm, visit arts village ( wood carving, batik village ) and wherever you want !
Highlights, Telaga Waja Rafting and Besakih Temple Tour
- Telaga Waja River Water Rafting with Buffet Lunch and pick up Included
- Go on Bali’s top adventure – see the lush rain forest, waterfalls, and breathtaking gorges
- The best guides in the business – professional trained and friendly – top-of-the-line equipment
- Suitable for couple, group travelers and people of all ages – from 7 to 65 years old
- Personal insurance coverage
- Free Coffee tester and some Bali product ( organic farm )
- Extra Private tour to Besakih mother temple tour Bali and surrounding
Telaga Waja River Water Rafting Besakih Temple Tour, Itinerary
- 08.00 am : pick up from your hotel with private transport with experienced driver
- 10.00 am : Arrive at white water rafting, use safety equipment, following safety advice during rubber boat in the river, ready to adventure
- 12.45 pm : Rafting finish, take your time for change clothes and lunch, than drive to Besakih Temple.
- 13.30 pm : Explore the biggest temple in Bali
- 15.30 pm : Visit Spices Garden ( coffee plantation )
- 16.30 pm : back to hotel
What’s included ?
- Hotel Pick up and return transfers (Nusa Dua, Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, Tuban, Jimbaran, Uluwatu and Ubud)
- High quality rafting equipment & International Safety Standard
- Welcome drink
- Safety & paddle breifing
- Professionally trained rafting guide
- Changing room & shower at finish point, Clean towel
- Personal insurance coverage
- Buffet lunch with delicious local food after rafting.
- Free Coffee tester and some bali hot drink ( organic farm )
- Private tour to Besakih mother temple tour Bali and surrounding
Pick Up Times
- 08:00 am : Nusa Dua / Tanah Lot / Uluwatu / Jimbaran
- 08:15 am : Kuta / Legian / Seminyak / Canggu / Tuban
- 08:30 am : Sanur
- 08:45 am : Ubud
Tour Price of Telaga Waja Rafting and Besakih Temple
|TOTAL PERSON||ADULT PRICE||CHILD PRICE|
|2 – 3 persons||USD. 55/ person||USD. 30/ person|
|4 – 6 persons||USD. 49/ person||USD. 25/ person|
|7 persons – Up||USD. 42/ person||USD. 20/ person|
What You Need to Bring:
- Short Pants or Swimsuit
- Change of dry clothes
- Sport Shoes or Strapped Sandals
- Extra Money
- Waterproof Camera
How to make booking for Telaga Waja River Water Rafting Besakih Temple Tour
FOR LAST MINUTE Booking, please send your request via WhatsApp : +62 81236194398 Office Hour: 08.00 AM – 17.00 PM
Or Please fill out this form below to make a booking or ask questions for Telaga Waja River Water Rafting Besakih Temple Tour
Place and Thing to Do on Telaga Waja River Water Rafting Besakih Temple Tour Package
In the Telaga Waja River Water Rafting Besakih Temple Tour package, we will take you on an adventure on the Telaga Waja River and introduce you to the culture and the biggest Hindu temple on the island of Bali. Free to try herbal products at coffee plantations. Here are detail :
1. Telaga Waja River Rafting
The Telaga Waja River is the longest and best river for rafting activities in Bali. Rafting on the Telaga Waja River takes 2 hours 30 minutes to 3 hours. Rafting on the Telaga Waja river takes longer than rafting on the Ayung river.
The river with panoramic views of the cliffs and forests and rice fields will be your backdrop while doing rafting activities on the Telaga Waja River. Guided by an experienced rafting guide for 18km along the river currents.
The difficulty level of the Telaga Waja River is at Level 3 to Level 4. This means that the flow of this river is medium then high speed. It is suitable for both beginner and professional rafters.
2. Besakih Mother Temple
Besakih Temple is the most important and largest temple in Bali. This is the center of all the temples in Bali. The island of Bali is known as the island of a thousand temples and that is true for no reason.
Because every village there will be 3 main temples that are used as proper worship of the god Vishnu as the caretaker, the god Shiva as the destroyer and the god Berahma as the creator.
Bali has thousands of villages and all of them are centered on Besakih Temple. Therefore Besakih Temple is called the mother temple in Bali. With the magnificent architecture by skilled hands from Bali who are able to produce the most beautiful masterpieces in Bali. There are hundreds of temple complexes here, each temple has its own function. The biggest and grandest with local Balinese culture.
3. Visiting Coffee Plantation
After learning about local culture and architecture, it’s time for us to see the real nature of Bali, which is still a forest with various herbs, spices and fruits. Finding fruit trees in Bali is still fairly easy, but they are located in the corners of Bali.
However, to make it easier for tourists who want to know all the natural products in Bali, a location is created that has all the herbal and fruit plants in Bali. Both in the form of ginseng, vanilla, chocolate, ginger, lemongrass, galangal, coffee, pepper, passion fruit, and many more.
If you’ve ever heard of civet coffee, it comes from Bali. Here you can also find out the process of making civet coffee, whose price is very high in proportion to the quality of the coffee.
So, are you interested in the Telaga Waja River Water Rafting Besakih Temple Tour package that we offer? please fill out the order form below. We will immediately reply to your request.